Thursday, June 2, 2011

Final Book Project







Looking book at the book project there were some good things learned coming out of it. My book format choice of a comic book/ graphic novel I didn’t really stay true to. I had one picture dominate the page with some text to support it instead of the many images that usually make up the pages of comic books. I only intended it to be a prologue and wanted to give a more broad and general overview of events leading up to the story, so I think m¥ style worked out well. Keeping a production schedule was essential to getting the book done on time to be printed, though I would have liked to have had much longer to work on it as a much larger project. Instead I had to cut the size of the book down for the sake of getting it done on time. I’ll probably keep the book and have it for my portfolio though I feel some of the pictures were rushed ad could have been much better. I really just wish I had more time to get the quality out of the pictures that I originally wanted, but I could spend months working on a single picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment